CHICAGO ENGAGEMENT PROPOSAL PHOTOGRAPHER
Lake Shore Photography and Video is a leading Chicago engagement proposal photographer that specializes in capturing your special moment. While keeping this time between you and your loved one intimate, we have the skills and experience to ensure your big moment is immortalized forever, capturing candid shots that will be idolized and last a lifetime.
WHY USE A CHICAGO ENGAGEMENT PROPOSAL PHOTOGRAPHER?
Proposal photographs are a unique way to document your love story’s beginning. Many people nowadays are using a professional proposal photographer in Chicago to capture the look on their partner’s face when they get down on one knee. What used to be a private moment between two people is becoming more and more widespread.
Images of your proposal can be used to spread the news to friends and family across social media or other platforms. Not only that but also, having beautifully captured photos of when your loved one says “yes” will serve as a happy reminder of this moment for your entire lives.
With all of the excitement surrounding the time you and your partner decide to spend the rest of your lives together, there are a lot of minor details you will undoubtedly miss. After your significant other pops the question, there will most likely be too much excitement and a bunch of other overwhelming feelings for you to just take a look at your surroundings, remembering every detail of one of the happiest days of your life. That being said, a professional engagement proposal photographer will be able to capture these tiny details you or your partner might miss, like the weather or scenery, and make sure they will not be forgotten.
By hiring a Chicago engagement proposal photographer to take photos of when you pop the question, your loved ones will be able to share in the celebration. After you get engaged, friends and family will consistently ask you to share the story of how, where, when, etc. Showing photos of your partner’s candlelit dinner preparation is a lot more romantic and special than trying to verbally explain the moment.
EXPERIENCED CHICAGO ENGAGEMENT PROPOSAL PHOTOGRAPHER
When preparing to pop the question, there’s a lot that goes into the planning of the actual day. At Lake Shore Photography and Video, we have a highly trained proposal photographer that helps you formulate the details of your proposal and make your engagement one you’ll never forget.
With over 20 years of experience in the photography industry, our proposal photographer has the training and skills to determine what looks good behind the camera and more importantly, what doesn’t. We can help you in the planning process, deciding which locations, decorations, and scenery works best for you and your partner to cherish this moment for the rest of your lives. Having to carry around the ring all day while being exceptionally nervous is enough pressure as it is. Leave it to an experienced professional proposal photographer like the ones at Lake Shore Photography and Video to capture this intimate milestone while keeping the actual moment itself private between you and your loved one.
PROFESSIONAL MARRIAGE PROPOSAL PHOTOGRAPHY COMPANY PROCESS
A lot goes on behind the scenes of a marriage proposal, and it can be a bit stressful at times. On top of the pressure and nerves of asking someone to spend the rest of their life with you, there are tons of high expectations to create a moment so perfect where your partner won’t be able to say no. Our professional marriage proposal photographer assists in offering creative proposal ideas, while actually being there by your side through every step of the process.
We begin by having a consultation to discuss everything there is to know about you and your loved one, including things you like, how you met, and what things specifically define you as a couple. Then we work with our proposal experts and brainstorm unique proposal ideas and decide on a final location, as well as how long our session needs to be in order to cover the entire proposal. We assist in the overall planning and timing of the day, offering you any needed maps, diagrams or directions for exactly where you should be at what time. This way, we create a strategy to maintain the best element of surprise.
We will meet beforehand at the predetermined location to reduce as much uncertainty and unease as possible. We understand how nerve-wracking this day can be and we want to be able to help eliminate as much stress as possible. We not only help you navigate where you should drop to one knee, but also help choose the best lighting for you to propose. We help position and angle you in such a way that we will be able to see both you and your partner’s faces and expressions, so that our professional marriage proposal photographer captures the reactions and overwhelming feelings of the day.
We come prepared for nearly every situation, including bringing extra lenses, battery packs, cameras, memory cards, and anything else we might need. We also ask the proposer to send us images of what they plan on wearing on the big day or carefully describe both parties’ outfits and looks to be able to make sure we identify and are capturing the right couple. You will know exactly where our Chicago engagement proposal photographer is hiding out, so when the moment arrives, all you have to do is say the words, “will you marry me?” and from there, we will handle the rest, staying at a distance ready to click whenever you’re ready to propose.
TIPS FOR SHOOTING PROPOSAL PHOTOGRAPHY
1. Get as much information as possible about the day — Set a date and specific time, as well as the location prior to the day. Be very specific about these details, such as determining the exact spot the proposer is planning on getting down on one knee, and where you will be hiding.
2. Do a trial run — Walking through the events of the day beforehand will reduce a lot of tension and stress the nervous groom will ultimately be feeling. This is also a great way to make sure you won’t be seen.
3. Bring extra camera equipment — You never know what can go wrong, so its pertinent to have extra gear like batteries, different flashes, lenses, memory cards, and anything else you might need. While you will most likely end up using only one camera and one lens for the actual shoot, missing this key moment will be detrimental for the couple and for your business. Also, be sure to use a long lens to get the best shots while remaining at a distance.
4. Arrive earlier than necessary — You can never be too safe when it comes to capturing a once in a lifetime experience. If you’re early, it also gives you the opportunity to take test shots to ensure everything will work perfectly, including the lighting and position you’re in.
5. Train the proposer on where to stand — Preparing the groom to stand at the correct position and angle is essential. Be sure to show the groom exactly where to kneel and where to place his bride-to-be to capture the best shots. For example, the bride will love it if her proposal photos are of her better side. It’s important that you are also standing in the right spot and at the right angles to capture the couple facing each other, him down on one knee, her emotional reaction, and the scenery all at once. If you don’t, you risk doing your job quite poorly.
LEADING CHICAGO MARRIAGE PROPOSAL PHOTOGRAPHY COMPANY
As Chicago’s number one marriage proposal photographer, we make sure to capture the genuine emotions that go with one of life’s most treasured moments. Located in the heart of the city, we know Chicago better than most, and will guide you in picking the right location for your wedding proposal. Knowing the pros and cons of different locations is truly beneficial to helping you choose the exact spot you want to ask your partner to spend the rest of their life with you.
Our proposal photographer doesn’t just start shooting when you say the words, “will you marry me?” We tell the complete story, and that doesn’t just start or end when you get down on one knee. We also make sure to do a mini-engagement photography session right then and there so that we capture everything before and after she says yes.
Let us capture the raw emotion of when she says yes. Our advanced proposal photographer is glad to help you plan for one of the most memorable days of your life! So call us today at 847-687-2336 or send us an email for a free quote, and we’ll be glad to help!